NCMA Certification Information Session
Sponsored by the St. Louis Gateway Chapter of the NCMA
Free! Food and Door Prizes! Enter to win a “CPCM Study Guide (3rd edition)”!
* Overview of different NCMA certifications offered and prerequisites
* Review of available study materials and exam costs
* Explanation of how study groups will be conducted
* Initial study group meeting
Increase your Earning Potential
* NCMA certification gives greater credibility and distinguishes you from other professionals.
* It’s evidence of your value and level of expertise.
* Validate your Knowledge of the Field.
* NCMA’s salary surveys show certified professionals earn an average of $10,000-$25,000 more
Location: The Boeing Company
Bldg 100 Briefing Center
6200 James S McDonnell Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63134
Register by emailing Milva.firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar